12.02.2011

leaving,

...Oklahoma..?
I've been thinking about it.
There's really not a whole lot for me to look forward to here besides, well nothing more then the same routine. I'm sure I'll be expecting a whole new thing where I plan on going.
It'll be cold there, ohman i need to go shopping I suppose.
While I'm at this online, I'm thinking about how it hasn't hit me that I've made that decision final with my partner(:
I'm real excited to travel, and to make a move and get out of the country.
Things are going to be so weird, people there are supposedly old fashion like.
Maybe I'll get somewhere that I've never expected there.
I guess I could look at schools, and jobs.
..I wonder who'll notice that we're gone first??

3 comments:

  1. Well I wil notice even tho omnitel there it'll still be different when ur gone..Like when I go to visit it jus wouldn't be the same unless u move where u am...love u always ur big sissy :)......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wil notice even tho omnitel there it'll still be different when ur gone..Like when I go to visit it jus wouldn't be the same unless u move where u am...love u always ur big sissy :)......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wil notice even tho omnitel there it'll still be different when ur gone..Like when I go to visit it jus wouldn't be the same unless u move where u am...love u always ur big sissy :)......

    ReplyDelete