12.04.2011

The Future can always change??

So for now the plans to leave Oklahoma, have been changed, due to doctor visits i have to make all up until February.
Sooo unless I want to spend alot of money I don't have to make round trips back and forth then it looks like the same things are going to keep going on until then.
There's so much I feel like I need to accomplish, but I feel that my lack of knowledge of the way certain things work is holding me back, WAY back.
I need Zilla so much right now, we both need to set ONE goal at a time to get successful, as we please.
I have a list of things, BUT that list isn't in the best order. If I had something that could just put everything down into the right order then maybe I wouldn't feel stuck.
Maybe I won't go to school to study anything in the Medical field, maybe I'll look into music production, or how to build a business, or even to invent things better then the inventions we already have.
What I'm saying is that the future can always change...Like off of back to the future (Awesome movie btw, click on that link and see)
For now I think we'll just ease our minds, listen  to different types of music, and teach/learn new trades to make our music big...Some how.

I don't know what I really mean by all this, but i have big plans for myself, that I do one day hope to achieve...but not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment