12.14.2011

There and Back...

Going on vacation, I guess you could call it was great.
:) The ride down there dragged, and the ride back.
But! all in all I had a great time seeing my sisters, and spending as much time as I could with my nephew.
He was great, he's getting so big, it made me want to spend more time with him and my 2 other neices so I can be the auntie that was there to seen them grow.
It was fun, i almost forgot how busy everyone kept their selves down there too. Well as for all the teens and adults. It's sort of like you never don't have anything to do! Everyday it's always something, but though I didn't go along with the fast life, I loved every minute I spent with Zilla, and E. Their the funniest guys I was around there. My little sister too, she was awesome, she reminds me of me in a way except when I was her age I smoked weed&knew more then I should have. I love my family :) & zillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment