12.07.2011

FruityLoops!

I've finally (even though i figured i could have done this months ago!)
Decided to hook up the CASIO up to my USB port, and to use it on FL.
Well this is my first time putting two together, instead of having to play what ever in my room then coming to the computer and doing what i do on here...This is a lot easier, I suppose that I'm just real excited to start on  this project, and so this is why I'm sharing this with all of you.
thanks for reading, but this must not be as exciting to you all as it is to me, but for the inconvenience  I will for sure let all know when i get done with the rough, of my 1st song, that doesn't get deleted by anyone.
:)

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to find another teen blogger every once in a while, it's hard to bump in blogspot eh?

    Anyways, you're making a song?? That is awesome =D
    the only time I sing well is in the showers, even then the good wound is probably just in my head. Good luck on your music!

    I'll be following so I can hear your production ^.^, if I ever will get the chance to.

    ReplyDelete