1.23.2012

different day same things in life..

so i really like before havent gotten anywhere im still stuck, no car, computer is down, and i am completely broke.
I feel like im holding back but only cos so much has been slowing me down, i personally think that its my own fault, but instead of whining about it, i am going to keep playing the waiting game (waiting on rest of the world)
i've been doing ok practicing what i can on the keyboard...thats going, well, well...lol. I'm jobless because i don't know what the future is doing, i get news about one thing then get told plans changed its so frustrating. Im in the same rut and place i've been in for over a month, i feel like i'm kinda failing...but i know im not.
I've never felt more prepared then ever and sure, i just dont know where I'll be in the next month let alone next couple days...right now things are a mess. 
But blogging this and updating post more will motivate me, this is just a post of things i need to let out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment